Tuesday 12 January 2016

(PICS) TILL DEATH DO US PART: LADY MARRIES HER DEAD FIANCE AT HIS FUNERAL!



This Thai woman took the phrase "till death do us part" to a whole new level when she did the seemingly absurd; In an unusual marriage ceremony which was not recognized under law in the district of Phanom Sarakham in central Thailand's Chachoengsao Province, the woman wedded her dead lover on his burial day!!!



Thai lady named Nan Thippharat, from Chachoengsao province, has married her dead lover, Fiat, at his funeral after he died suddenly of a heart attack.

The lady held the unusual marriage ceremony and later posted pictures of it on her social media page and wrote: 'I dreamed of our wedding. I saw us holding hands. Rest in peace. I love you, Fiat. Please know that our dream has come true.'



It was revealed that her fiance, Fiat's death came as a shock to loved ones as he had shown no visible signs of illness before succumbing to a sudden heart attack.



Nan said of marrying her dead lover: 'It was my way of paying tribute to him in this life because I know one day we will be together for eternity in the next one.

'I loved him with all my heart and I couldn't bear it when he was taken from me. He looked splendid on his wedding day - I know he would have liked it.'



WOW, BUT HOW COME I FIND THIS SO ROMANTIC...HEHEHEHE. AND YOU GUYS SAY TRUE LOVE NO LONGER EXIST. ABEG, SOMEONE SHOULD GET ME THE CONTACT OF THE LADY'S SISTER, MAYBE SHE WILL BE DOWN TO MARRY A 9JA GUY.

No comments:

Post a Comment