Monday 5 October 2015

STORY TIME- TALE OF A VIRGIN COUGAR~ EPISODE 2



AS WRITTEN BY NAIJAPADED.COM.NG [Posted By: 58D01851]

*IF YOU MISSED EPISODE 1, CLICK HERE*





It’s 2a.m and I’m still fully awake with my heavy heart
and my
clouded mind, after last night encounter I found it very
hard to
sleep. I have so many things to figure out, so many
questions to be
answered.
will I call her or nah? What will I say when I call her?
Am I getting
myself a Cougar? Could she be one of those wealthy old
Lagos
Women Ritualists?
You know if you’ve seen enough Nollywood flicks,
you’ll think
about all these, because you hardly see a relationship
between an
Old Woman and a Young Man that doesn’t involve
exchange of
Destiny or eventual killing of one another. In short,
Nollywood
taught me nothing good can come out of having a
Cougar.
Should I be scared or nah? Am I safe or nah? Do I want
to see her
again? Everything around me paused for a while even
my heartbeat
when this question popped in my mind. Do I really
wish to see her
again??? Hell F**cking yeah! I need to confirm if
everything I saw last
night was true. She’s too beautiful to be Human;
thoughts of how
sleek and fabulous she was crossed my mind again…I
was on these
thoughts till I crept into the dreamland.
Here comes the morning, I was still in bed, half awake-
half sleeping.
You know those type of morning when you are just in
bed, not fully
awake but still conscious of your environment…
visualizing all your
thoughts, something like an illusion? It’s like you’re
dreaming but
it’s just the display of what you’re thinking.
I had the loveliest hallucination. I created the exact
type of
relationship I want with her and I was living in it, it
definitely felt
super good. I was still rolling deep with the ocean of
my lovely
hallucination till I suddenly remembered my 8am
class… I had to
jump out of bed and prepare for class.
Now I’m in class with my guys, we just finished the
first lecture; we
are trying to chill for the Second lecture. We were
talking about
random things when one of them asked me “Guy,
where were you
last night?” What will I say? Should I give them the gist,
should I tell
them about last night’s escapade… let me just keep
quiet for now
cause I’m not even sure I’ll see her again, I’ll give them
the gist
later, maybe when she plans to meet me again. In case
I don’t
make it back, they will know how to find me.
“I was in my room all night men, I wasn’t feeling too
fine but I’m
fine now” I thought they believed me till he said he
came to check
me in my room and I was not in. Sarcastically I said
“Did you check
under my bed?” I had to say something silly so they
can get off my
case.
My day didn’t go exactly as I planned, but it was not a
bad day after
all. I’m done with classes; I’m back to my condo
(hostel) so I
decided to take a shower. I was in the bathroom when
the thought
of calling her started bothering my mind. I was still
thinking about
what to say when the idea of calling her right there in
the bathroom
popped. I embraced it!
I know it’s not just me that does everything better in
the bathroom,
I’m like 10 times smarter when I’m in the bathroom, I
think better, I
sing better, I have better ideas, even when it comes to
making love,
I make better love in the bathroom.
Since my phone was right in the bathroom with me, I
picked up my
phone and called her. I could tell my heart wanted to
jump out and
run when the call went through; I pulled myself
together since I’m
in my Comfort Zone (my bathroom) ‘no panicking in
here Nigga’.
The phone kept ringing, nobody picked. ‘Maybe she’s
busy’ I
thought to myself. The call almost dropped when
someone picked
up “Hello” hold on! She has picked…show time!!
“Hello, who’s on the line please” she repeated. I cleared
my throat, I
told her it’s the young man from last night. She said
“Hey Young
Man, I thought you wouldn’t call, I waited for your call
all night” oh
really? Was she expecting me to call immediately? Why
does she
even like calling me Young Man. ‘I’m sorry about that;
I just
thought calling this evening would be better’ I don’t
even know if
that was the right thing to say. “Oh that’s good. I’m in
a middle of
something right now…this is your number yeah? I’ll
text you pretty
soon might not be able to call, is that fine?” She asked.
Of course it
is fine!! Super fine sef, I felt good maybe it’s the voice
or because
she has been expecting my call. I could tell she was
very busy so I
shouldn’t long thing again, I blustered ‘Alright, that’s
good. Bye’
“Later Dear” and she dropped the call
Unconsciously, I started singing I’m in love with the
coco, I got it
for the low low, I’m in love with the coco and in my
mind I was
subbing the coco for Cougar . I continued bathing; I
was having a
nice shower. I was in the middle of this when my
phone rang, could
she be the one calling back? Quickly I washed my face
and picked
up my phone.
Look who is calling me, Vanessa X, my Ex, that’s why I
added the X
to her name. What does she want again this time? I
picked up and
heard something strange “Hey Boo, you didn’t want to
pick your
call shey? Are you avoiding me?” LOL, I ignored her
question and
acted like I didn’t hear anything, I’m not even ready
for her troubles
right now, so I asked her straight up ‘Vanessa wassup,
what do you
want?’ “ahn ahn, are we fighting ni, please can you
come to my
place tonight? All my roomies are going out and I don’t
want to be
alone in the room”
After hearing this I smiled and so did my John Thomas,
there might
be chance for some knacks, I thought to myself. To be
sure if she
wanted that I asked her ‘so what are we going to be
doing alone in
the room?’ She laughed, “You this Boy, come jhur,
please”. Alright
I’m definitely going to her place tonight, I need some
action and
apart from that I’ve missed Vanessa for one thing and
that’s the
wonderful head she gives.
“alright call me when you want me to come” she
decided to make
me feel not so special and say “like you have any other
option, see
you later Boo, I Love You” I usually don’t reply her
whenever she
says that, cause I know she doesn’t love me, she’s just
confused.
So I just said ‘Oshey Lover Girl’ and I dropped the call.
Back to shower, thinking about all I’d do to Vanessa
later in the day.
‘My sweet Vanessa baby, wa fe ku laleyi’
Done with the bathroom, I decided to take a nap before
tonight’s
adventure. I was still lying in bed when my phone
beeped and it
was a text from my potential Cougar, Mrs. Victoria
Williams. The
text reads
“Sorry I was busy when you called, I’d be coming to see
my Son this evening. Should I call you when I’m
around?
Will you be available?”
OK, OK, OK, what am I going to do? Who should I see
tonight? My
Ex, Vanessa or Mrs. Victoria Williams? Should I tell
Vanessa I would
be busy later in the day? Or tell Mrs. Williams
something I won’t be
around, wouldn’t that be rude?
What Should I do?????

Watch Out For “EPISODE 3”

No comments:

Post a Comment