Wednesday 17 June 2015

"I CAME TO LAGOS IN A NIGHT BUS AND N4000 IN MY POCKET."- IK OGBONNA

Ik-Ogbonna



IK Ogbonna who is a model, actor and media personality recently got a deal with Coca Cola and while on set for Iyanya’s latest video, he took a moment to reflect on how far he has come.




He shared a photo of himself with Iyanya and Ubi Franklin and captioned:

I came to Lagos all the way from Jos (Plateau state) in a night bus … N4000 in my pocket and strong determination&faith (Y’all can imagine that journey lol) All I knew was one thing and that remained my driving force: “Success was not an option,It was a dare and I was willing to achieve it”. On this road to the top I met a few people at the bottom, I watched them become great men – not by crook, but by the hook to their craft @ubifranklintriplemg and @iyanya. Trust me these guys have come along way to where they are today . I am so proud of them, they are living proof that it’s possible #NeverGiveUp#Focus #brtb. Billion reasons to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment