Wednesday 20 May 2015

ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (PART 4) As written by 9jaonpoint.

FIND BELOW THE CONTINUATION OF ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL... for those of you who have missed out on the first 3 parts, you will have to follow me on facebook @ KOLAWOLE JEREMIAH TAIYE  and go through my recent updates. enjoy.


.........I said ok and then hanged
up. I said to my self
that chaiiii………..pero, you be first class
maga.
Just as I was imagining my "mumurity", I
don't
know either to trace the address I found on
facebook, or to set her up, kidnap her and
molest her, so many evil things were just
going
through my mind, then a text message
came in
from bimpe which says " baby, I am on my
way
to your place".
Gba gaun, my head sparked again, i started
rehearsing how I will shout on her, I was
reasoning if I should show her my discovery
or
not. I don't know what to do next, I was just
restless. Walking up and down my up and
down
my room.
About 30mins later. i heard the sound "ko ko
ko" on my door. Who is that was my
response to
the knock, and a sweet voice came from
outside
saying its me bimpe. i frowned and open the
door.
Before I knew it, she dropped her luggage,
hugged me and then planted a kiss on my
lips.
Before I knew what was happening, I have
forgot all my rehearsals
Just after 2mins of her kissing
me, she stopped and went straight to my
kitchen, as she was going, she said, "baby, I
don't want to travel empty stomach so as
not to collapse in the bus".
Chai, wetin I go do?. The rehearsals are
gone, the boldness to frown at her is gone, I
don't even know if I should confront her
about her facebook messages, what if I do,
what will be her reaction?. A lot of thoughts
was just running through my head.
She located my noodles carton and started
cooking while we started conversation
Me: bimbe, what went wrong between you
and your cousin?
Bimpe:. Don't mind that my uncle jaree, I
told him that I'm returning today and that
he should give me money but he refused
saying he doesn't have money.
Me:***thinking in my mind that "so this girl
is expecting me to pay the return T.fare
again?"***. really?, why will he do that to
his kid sister?
Bimpe:. He said I should wait till wednesday
but I insist that I'm returning today which is
sunday
Me: that's bad of him oooo. Did u offend him
before now?
Bimpe: no ooooo. He is just a stingy relative.
If not that I mistakenly spoke with him
about coming to akure to see someone
which Is you, then he insisted that I must
come to his place, in fact, he called my mum
that I am coming to his place so there is
nothing I can do about it than to lodge at his
place
Me: eeyah. That's family bond. Family will
always want to be together. But wait, which
area in this akure is he living?
Bimpe: somewhere around ijoka.
.
Me : ***then I remembered the address I
saw in her facebook chat was exactly ijoka.
Sunday bustop to be precise***. Baby, that
is just 40mins journey from here ooo. Won't
I get to meet my in-law facially?
Bimpe: I told you we aren't in good terms.
infact, I insulted him this morning and left
there with anger, so its not ideal for now,
maybe during my next visit.
Me: ok
Bimpe: baby, its 10:20am now and I should
leave around 12pm so as to get to PHC
earlier. So what do u keep for me. Won't you
buy provisions, cosmetics and cloth for your
baby?
Me: I frowned and said BIMPE! U are very
wicked and a bad person, infact, I'm not
happy with you, I should tell you this *** I
have made up my mind to tell her she is a
cheat, prost1tut3 and a scammer***
Bimpe: *shocked*, she came closer, placed
hand on my head, takes it down to my chest
and plants a kiss on my mouth. Then she
asked "what's my offence my husband"
Me: ****with this little kiss and the soft
touch from her palms plus the seductive way
she used the tip of her oranges to rub my
back, my brain was formatted again****
bimpe, I was sick since yesterday which I
told u about, u can't even ask about my
health, all u can do is to ask for provisions,
its unfair ooooo. ***dats all I could utter, I
don't know what sealed my mouth***.
Immediately, she sat on my laps, rubbed my
head with her hands, pressed her breast on
me harder and said "I'm sorry baby". I still
wear a frown wondering why I lost the
courage to confront and rebuke her. She
noticed this and kissed me passionately this
time.
Its was romantic that I enjoyed it.
As we were kissing, my hand locate her shirt
button, I was about to loose it, she said
"stop stop stop", the indomie should be
burning by now, I need to go and check
it....#KeepCheckingForPart5

No comments:

Post a Comment